Wed, 27 Jul|
New Moon Ritual Evening at the Bodhi Barn
Harness the energies of the new moon to tune into your soul and plant the seeds of your dreams in the fertile cosmic soil
Time & Location
27 Jul, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
Altrincham, Red House Ln, Altrincham WA14, UK
About the Event
Working with the cycles of nature and the cosmos offers us a beautiful opportunity to deepen our connection with ourselves, that we are cyclical beings and mirrors of nature, the moon and the stars.
We will be working with the dark to new moon energies. The dark moon phase is wonderful for clearing the slate, cleansing ready to begin again. The new moon phase is for the very first seeds of intention. During this session we will come home to the self. The energy is potent, fertile and super-charged. The new moon falls in the sign of Leo, the sign of leadership, courage and strength (big energies to harness!). By gathering in circle we create more magnetism as individuals and collectively to co-create with the Universe and call in what lights us up.
The ritual circle evening will include:
- A new moon ceremony tea infusion on arrival
- A live song to open the space
- An introduction to working with the cycles of nature and the moon
- An introduction to the energetics of the moon and how we can harness these energies
- Guided meditation and self healing to soothe the mind
- Soul journalling with prompts to uncover the whispers of the subconscious
- A channeled shamanic journey to meet our guides and spirit animals and receive messages
- New moon ritual to set our intentions
- Closing of the circle
- Ritual kit to take home including bath salts, smudging tool, affirmation card and a crystal.
Booking link coming soon