Mon, 01 Aug|
Lughnasadh Online Circle
Align to the energies of Lammas to cultivate prosperity & abundance. A magical evening of meditation, guided visualisation and rituals.
Time & Location
01 Aug 2022, 19:00 BST – 02 Aug 2022, 21:00 BST
About the Event
We are gathering to celebrate the first harvest and prepare rituals for Lammas on August the 1st. This is the midpoint between the Summer Solstice and the Autumn Equinox and marks the beginning of Harvest season which has three waning phases. The nights are beginning to lengthen and we anticipate the return of Autumn, but the darkness is nowhere to be seen yet. Summer is still in full swing with hedgerows bustling, ripening fruits and heady floral scents. The wisdom within the wild world is that whilst the energy remains high, creatures begin to consciously prepare for the colder, darker months ahead. We have entered a whole phase of ‘gathering in’.
Even if we’re not physically tending to the land, we still mirror these changes within us. How do we cultivate this wisdom within and tend to our own metaphorical garden so that it we can flourish too? How can we use the final phase of vibrant summer energy to push our dreams one step further? What have we grown already that we can begin to harvest and enjoy now?
Join me on this evening to:
- Recharge our inner light with guided activities that connect us to the energising solar force.
- Nurture and tend to our growing garden (this could be projects we’re working on, new learnings, self-development), harvest the first yield and celebrate our achievements so far this year.
- Discover anything holding us back and release those blocks through powerful rituals.
What is a Circle?
Circles have existed since ancient times (in every culture), they are the oldest form of social interaction, it was normal to gather, to share stories and pass on wisdom. It’s in our DNA. So if this is your first circle I invite you to give yourself this gift on this magical day of the year, to step out of your everyday life with responsibilities and come home to yourself. It will be a safe and nurturing space. This circle will be held via Zoom with helpful tips to create your sacred retreat space in the comfort of your home.
The theme for this circle is Prosperity and Abundance.
- Introduction to Lughnasadh
- Altar introduction and inspiration
- Journalling - taking stock of what we’ve grown, what we will be harvesting, what needs a little longer to ripen and what needs to return to the earth
- Abundance & Gratitude Meditation - to call in prosperity and honour ourselves, others and the planet
- Confidence tools aligning to embrace Leo energy
- Fear banishing fire ritual
- Lughnasadh Ritual - The Harvest Jar
- Guided Visualisation Journey
- A follow up email with further support, activities and card readings.
What to bring:
- A drink that embodies summer for you, here are some lovely seasonal ideas: elderflower wine, hedgerow mocktail, ginger ale, herbal infusion. (alcohol free)
- A candle and lighter/matches
- A journal and pen
- A jar, strips of paper and something to cover it (cloth with yarn is great).
- Any tools you wish: crystals, sage, oils, pickings from wild walks.
What to wear: Whatever makes you feel wild and free (that calls on your inner Lioness). The colours of summer, yellow, orange, harvest golds.
Sharing: There will be moments during the circle where you are welcome to share your experiences and ask questions either via typing the Zoom chat or at the Q&A at the end. If you would prefer to just listen and turn off the camera, that is absolutely fine too. You don’t need a Zoom account to access the circle, the link will take you straight to it.
A few days prior to the event you will receive the Zoom link and pre-circle details and tips.