Tue, 06 Sept|
Late Summer Ritual Evening
Working with the cycles of nature and the cosmos offers us a beautiful opportunity to deepen our connection with ourselves, that we are cyclical beings and mirrors of nature, the moon and the stars.
Time & Location
06 Sept 2022, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
Altrincham, Red House Ln, Altrincham WA14, UK
About the Event
As we return to the Earth element of 'late summer', we are gathering in circle to honour this seasonal transition, where we are journeying out of Summer and towards Autumn. We will also be working with the waxing moon as she grows in her light, this month’s moon is the Harvest Moon so the evening will also include the preparation of a special Harvest Moon jar that you can add to during the week. This evening will feel like a retreat, to come home to the self after the busy, expansive energies of summer. We will experience grounding, nourishing and soothing rituals.
- Seasonal Tea on arrival
- Live song to open the space
- Introduction to the seasonal, lunar and solar energies of the cycles and how we can harness these for personal growth and wellbeing.
- A grounding meditation (barefoot outdoors - weather dependent)
- Soul journaling with guided prompts to uncover the whispers of the subconscious
- A channeled shamanic journey to meet our guides and spirit animals and receive messages
- Harvest Moon Ritual Jar creation
- Closing of the circle
- Ritual kits to take home including bath salts, smudging tool, affirmation card and a crystal.