Tue, 01 Aug|
Lammas Supermoon Online Soul Circle (also known as Lughnasadh)
Align to the energies of Lammas and the Supermoon to cultivate prosperity & abundance. An evening of rituals, meditations and magic.
Time & Location
01 Aug 2023, 19:30 – 21:30 BST
About the Event
We are gathering to celebrate the first harvest on Lammas, which is always August 1st. This is the midpoint between the Summer Solstice and the Autumn Equinox and marks the beginning of Harvest season which has three waning phases. The nights are beginning to lengthen and we anticipate the return of Autumn, but the darkness is nowhere to be seen yet. Summer is still in full swing with hedgerows bustling, ripening fruits and heady floral scents. The wisdom within the wild world is that whilst the energy remains high, creatures begin to consciously prepare for the colder, darker months ahead. We have entered a whole phase of ‘gathering in’.
Not only do we have this magical seasonal energy, the Full Sturgeon Moon is falling on this very special day in the sign of Aquarius. And she's extra bright and powerful because she's a Supermoon, which heightens the energies.
The air sign of Aquarius, is the water-bearer. This is a community conscious, humanitarian and mind-expanding energy. Contrasting with the sun in Leo this Aquarius/Leo axis is guiding us home to the heart to help bring love to ourselves, our community and the world. To pave the way for new ideas that will help us transform and evolve.
The theme for this ceremony is The Summer of Love. Join me in holding hands across time and space through the power of circle. When we gather in this way, and mediate and pray together, the energy is amplified, especially when bathed in the full moon lunar light, we can really make a difference.
Join me on this evening to:
- Recharge our inner light with guided activities that connect us to the energising solar force.
- Nurture and tend to our growing garden (this could be projects we’re working on, new learnings, self-development), harvest the first yield and celebrate our achievements so far this year.
- Discover anything holding us back and release those blocks through powerful rituals.
What is a Circle?
Circles have existed since ancient times (in every culture), they are the oldest form of social interaction, it was normal to gather, to share stories and pass on wisdom. It’s in our DNA. So if this is your first circle I invite you to give yourself this gift on this magical day of the year, to step out of your everyday life with responsibilities and come home to yourself. It will be a safe and nurturing space. This circle will be held via Zoom with helpful tips to create your sacred retreat space in the comfort of your home.
The theme for this circle is Prosperity and Abundance.
- Introduction to Lughnasadh
- Altar introduction and inspiration
- Journalling - taking stock of what we’ve grown, what we will be harvesting, what needs a little longer to ripen and what needs to return to the earth
- Abundance & Gratitude Meditation - to call in prosperity and honour ourselves, others and the planet
- Confidence tools aligning to embrace Leo energy
- Fear banishing fire ritual
- Lughnasadh Ritual - The Harvest Jar
- Guided Visualisation Journey working with the Lunar and Seasonal energies
- A follow up email with further support, activities and card readings.
What to bring:
- A drink that embodies summer for you, here are some lovely seasonal ideas: elderflower wine, hedgerow mocktail, ginger ale, herbal infusion. (alcohol free)
- A candle and lighter/matches
- A journal and pen
- A jar, strips of paper and something to cover it (cloth with yarn is great).
- Any tools you wish: crystals, sage, oils, pickings from wild walks.
What to wear: Whatever makes you feel wild and free (that calls on your inner Lioness). The colours of summer, yellow, orange, harvest golds.
Sharing: There will be moments during the circle where you are welcome to share your experiences and ask questions either via typing the Zoom chat or at the Q&A at the end. If you would prefer to just listen and turn off the camera, that is absolutely fine too. You don’t need a Zoom account to access the circle, the link will take you straight to it.
Unable to make the session live? No worries, book a place and you'll receive the recording to do in your own time.
A few days prior to the event you will receive the Zoom link and pre-circle details and tips.
For any questions contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org@soulbeautyrituals