Wed, 22 Sept|
Harvest Moon and Mabon Autumn Equinox Soul Circle
A magical evening of rituals, meditation, healing and deep soul work to align to the energies of the season and the moon.
Time & Location
22 Sept 2021, 18:30 – 21:30 BST
About the Event
Align to the rhythm of Autumn and the Harvest Moon with a magical healing circle where wisdom will be shared and energies integrated. The circle will leave you feeling ready for the journey into the Yin phase of the year.
Theme: Reflection and Balance
With the turning of the wheel, night and day are equal again. Following the active phases of Spring/Summer, the energy begins to tip and wane, by acknowledging this transition we can prepare to retreat inwards and take stock which is mirrored by the landscape. This special day is also known as Mabon, named after the God of Welsh Mythology.
This is the second Harvest (the first was at Lughnasadh or Lammas on the 1st of August). The third and final Harvest is at Samhain (November 1st).
We will be working with the element of Earth calling in Divine Feminine energy to nurture, restore and support along with the element of Metal to purify, eliminate and release. We harvest all that we have learnt through our expansion in summer and gather ourselves to nourish from within, shedding (like the falling leaves) what we no longer need. This season prepares us both emotionally and physically for Winter. I’ll share why this is so important and how it benefits us.
The Cycles within the Cycles -
The Full Moon closest to the Autumn Equinox is called the Harvest Moon. It’s particularly bright and rises early, which allowed farmers to extend their working day tending to the land and crops guided by the brighter luna light. The Moon is full on the 21st but the energies of the Full Moon are just as powerful the day after.
We will be working with the beautiful Harvest Moon to illuminate our feelings, release blocks, cleanse our energetic field and celebrate achievements since the previous Virgo new moon and the new moon in Pisces back in March.
The Sun enters Libra season on the Equinox. This is where we call on the element of air, the winds of change harnessing the energies of Libra for balance and equality.
What is a Circle?
Circles have existed since ancient times (in every culture), they are the oldest form of social interaction, it was normal to gather, to share stories and pass on wisdom. It’s in our DNA. So if this is your first circle I invite you to give yourself this gift on this magical day of the year, to step out of your everyday life with responsibilities and come home to yourself. It will be a safe and nurturing space.
The evening will include:
- Opening of the circle
- Introduction to Autumn: The elements, the organs in power and how we can align to the energies through our nutrition, activities and rituals.
- Traditional Mabon Rituals and Symbols
- Introduction to the energies of the Sun and the Moon at this time and how we can harness these lunar and solar powers.
- Guided aura cleansing meditation
- Creating our Mabon altar
- Gentle Movement
- Journalling with guided prompts
- Harvest Jar Ritual (for those of you who attended Lughnasadh - bring your jar with more paper strips, for those of you who are new see list below on what to bring)
- Space to share
- Gratitude prayer
- Ho’oponopono Song
- Release and Letting Go Ritual to honour what needs to return to the Earth
- A guided seasonal shamanic journey (channeled prior to the circle) to meet our guides and divine messages.
- Follow up email with further support, activities and card readings.
What to bring:
- A candle and lighter/matches
- A blanket, journal, pen, cosy socks
- A jar, cloth to cover it, string or yarn to tie it with and strips of paper (Lughnasadh folk, bring your Harvest Jar)
- A dish or pot of soil and strips of paper
- An offering from nature - This could be an Autumn leaf, an apple, acorns, oak sprigs, berries.
- Hot drink and H20
Optional items to bring:
- Any crystals
- White Sage/Palo Santo for smudging
What to wear: Autumnal Colours, Earthy Hues, Metallics (optional)
Sharing: There will be moments during the circle where you are welcome to share your experiences and ask questions either via typing the Zoom chat or at the Q&A at the end. If you would prefer to just listen and turn off the camera, that is absolutely fine too. You don’t need a Zoom account to access the circle, the link will take you straight to it.
Investment: £25 for the 3 hour session
A few days prior to the event you will receive the Zoom link and pre-circle details and tips.
For any questions contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org