Tue, 22 Sept|
Autumn Equinox Online Soul Circle
A seasonal circle gathering to align to (and harness) the rhythms of the seasonal energies of Autumn through soulful rituals.
Time & Location
22 Sept 2020, 19:00 – 21:00
About the Event
This workshop will be led via Zoom with helpful tips to create your sacred retreat space in the comfort of your home.
Align to the rhythm of Autumn with a magical healing circle where wisdom will be shared, energies integrated and you will create your personal rituals toolbox to support yourself by regularly honouring your soul and it’s natural connection to nature and the cycles throughout the season. The circle will leave you feeling ready for the journey into the Yin phase of the year.
Theme: Reflection and Balance
With the turning of the wheel, night and day are equal again. Following the active phases of Spring/Summer, the energy begins to tip and wane, by acknowledging this transition we can prepare to retreat inwards and take stock which is mirrored by the landscape.
This is the second Harvest (the first was at Lughnasadh or Lammas on the 1st of August). The third and final Harvest is at Samhain (November 1st).
We will be working with the element of Earth calling in Divine Feminine energy to nurture, restore and support along with the element of Metal to purify, eliminate and release. We harvest all that we have learnt through our expansion in summer and gather ourselves to nourish from within, shedding (like the falling leaves) what we no longer need. This season prepares us both emotionally and physically for Winter. I’ll share why this is so important and how it benefits us.
What is a Circle?
Circles have existed since ancient times (in every culture), they are the oldest form of social interaction, it was normal to gather, to share stories and pass on wisdom. It’s in our DNA. So if this is your first circle I invite you to give yourself this gift on this magical day of the year, to step out of your everyday life with responsibilities and come home to yourself. It will be a safe and nurturing space.
The evening will include:
- Opening of the circle
- Introduction to Autumn: The elements, the organs in power and how we can align to the energies through our nutrition, activities and rituals.
- Guided meditation
- Creating our altar
- Journalling with guided prompts
- Harvest Jar Ritual (for those of you who attended Lughnasadh - bring your jar with more paper strips, for those of you who are new see list below on what to bring)
- Release and Letting Go Ritual to honour what needs to return to the Earth
- Gratitude prayer
- A guided seasonal shamanic journey (channeled prior to the circle) to meet our guides and divine messages.
- Follow up email with further support, activities and card readings.
What to bring:
- A candle and lighter/matches
- A blanket, journal, pen, cosy socks
- A jar, cloth to cover it, string or yarn to tie it with and strips of paper (Lughnasadh folk, bring your Harvest Jar)
- An offering from nature - This could be an Autumn leaf, an apple, acorns, oak sprigs, berries.
- Any crystals
- White Sage/Palo Santo for smudging
- Hot drink and H20
What to wear:
- Autumnal Colours, Earthy Hues, Metallics (optional)
Sharing: There will be moments during the circle where you are welcome to share your experiences and ask questions either via typing the Zoom chat or at the Q&A at the end. If you would prefer to just listen and turn off the camera, that is absolutely fine too. You don’t need a Zoom account to access the circle, the link will take you straight to it.
Tickets available via eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/autumn-equinox-online-soul-circle-tickets-120426987361
A few days prior to the event you will receive the Zoom link and pre-circle details and tips.
For any questions contact me directly on email@example.com