Autumn Earth Soul Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
We expanded with the Yang energy, a very active phase and now it is time to retreat inwards and take stock with the landscape brought on by Autumn’s Yin.
The chi has now shifted into the spleen and stomach for early Autumn and on to the lungs and large intestine for the latter phase of the cycle. Halloween (Samhain) marks the mid-point between the Equinox and Solstice.
Autumn tunes us to the Earth element where the Divine feminine, the nurturer, the mother, the peacemaker and restorer supports us and the Metal element to purify, eliminate and release what no longer serves us. We harvest all that we have learnt through our expansion and gather ourselves to nourish from within, shedding (like the falling leaves) what we no longer need. This season prepares us both emotionally and physically for Winter.
The evening will include:
- A flower essence water on arrival: With the blossoms of Hyssop, Yarrow, Chamomile and Lavender, a cleansing essence to aid in the process of letting go, removing heat from the body to calm and nurture from within.
- Smudging to release any stagnant un-released Yang energy from the summer.
- Cacao Ceremony
- Gentle Kundalini Yoga and Grounding Movement
- Guided Root Chakra Meditation with Essential Oils
- Journalling with a ritual to align to the Autumn.
- Cards and a seasonal snack.
- A crystal to take home.
What to bring: a blanket, journal, cosy socks, an Autumn leaf.
What to wear: Autumnal Colours, Earthy Hues, Witchy Black.
Limited spaces so book early.