Sat, 20 Jun|
A Midsummer Night's Dream ✨Summer Soul Circle ✨
A magical evening of meditation, guided visualisation, intention setting and summer medicine!
Time & Location
20 Jun 2020, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
About the Event
Align to the energies of summer on the evening of the Summer Solstice (the longest day of the year). Every season corresponds with an element. As we journey into the Fire element let’s gather to tend to our own inner fire.
How is it burning?
- Too hot - Have you over-exerted yourself and heading for burn-out?
- Too cold - Do you experience anxiety, lack of drive and in need of stoking the fire?
Learn how to harness this powerful, creative season through the use of rituals and tools to support the mind, body and soul.
Summer is the time of year when nature is at its fullest expansion, she is in full bloom. We are mirrors of the natural world. Aligning and understanding what’s going on around us, can help us have a deeper understand about what’s going on within us. Taking this step can have powerful transformational effects on our ability to manifest, access creativity and take care of ourselves properly.
What can you expect?
Circles have existed since ancient times (in every culture), they are the oldest form of social interaction, it was normal to gather, to share stories and pass on wisdom. It’s in our DNA. So if this is your first circle I invite you to give yourself this gift on this magical day of the year, to step out of your everyday life with responsibilities and come home to yourself. It will be a safe and nurturing space. I will be sharing summer wisdom i.e. how we can support ourselves in summer through our diet, skincare and activities. There will be a guided heart-opening meditation. We will discover our creative flow to allow us to express freely and without judgement through journalling. I will help you to understand the power of the summer season to manifest intentions. If you are new to this work you may like to invest in the ritual kit ticket, this will provide you with tools to compliment the evening.
- An introduction to smudging with white sage
- Barefoot grounding visualisation
- Guided self-massage
- Heart opening chakra healing meditation.
- Discuss the organs in power for summer and how we can support these nutritionally.
- Discuss the emotions associated with summer: Joy and Discernment
- Summer flower essences, how they support our emotional body and why I love using them.
- Summer Solstice and the New Moon - how this heightens our dream weaving and wish making!
- Journalling, Intention Setting and Fire ritual (for you to do following the circle).
- Guided visualisation journey to channel and nurture creative expression.
- A follow up email with further support, activities for summer self-exploration, card readings and summer soundtrack playlist.
Optional Summer Ritual Kit (sent in the post prior - please include your address in the booking form):
- Intention Paper
- Gabrielle Bernstein Affirmation Card
- Four Sigmatic Cacao & Reishi Sachet Drink (1)
- Wild Orange Essential Oil (5ml)
- Ritual Bath Salts
- Small Piece of White Sage
- 1x Rose Quartz
What to bring: Take a walk on the wild side and gather anything in nature that speaks to you, flowers, leaves, feathers, a branch.
What to wear: The colours of Summer, connect to your inner wild one. Something you feel amazing and beautiful in.
Sharing: There will be moments during the circle where you are welcome to share your experiences and ask questions either via typing the Zoom chat or at the Q&A at the end. If you would prefer to just listen, that is absolutely fine too.
Investment £22.22 (including ritual kit - this ticket needs to be booked by the 14th to ensure time for packing and postage)
Investment £11.11 (not including ritual box)
A few days prior to the event you will receive the Zoom link and pre-circle details and tips.